1.26.2012

Baby Wipes !!

Hello dear readers ! 

I'm done with studying for today! so I thought to write something here before I go to sleep. 
I'm going to share with you a weird secret trick I use in everyday. (I guess it's not a secret anymore :P)  I don't have kids, but I think I'm one of the most persons who uses baby wipes in Malta. I practically use them for everything, and this is a 'once you pop, you can't stop' situation because once you realize how amazing they are, you keep on using them for sure! They are life savers, and simplify your life, especially for on the go situations in our busy life! 

I started using them to clean the inside of my shoes. You know, you're not supposed to use water to clean your shoes, but I really have sweaty feet.. :/ and my shoes need to be cleaned everytime I use them , especially ballerina shoes in summer ! So I started to clean the inside of my shoes with baby wipes .. I thought that if they're delicate enough for a baby's bum, they must be delicate for my shoes too .. and voila! problem solved ... Shoes are clean in an instant, and I don't have to worry about ruining them with water. The thing is that I thought they were so good that I started to use them for the whole shoe ... (not just the inside) and it turned out that they really are good with leather shoes, slippers, and delicate and detailed shoes. And can be used to clean handbags from the inside and outsde too! 


Having said that, I'm realizing that baby wipes would be also perfect to clean the inside of your car ... If something is spilled on the covers, or you realize that your dashboard needs a quick clean, baby wipes would be suitable to save the situation in seconds, and there's no need of getting out your vacuum cleaner all the time. Now don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that you should never use a vacuum cleaner any more... but for extreme situations, I think that baby wipes can be really handy and helpful. 


Another thing I clean with baby wipes is Mirrors, especially fingerprints... just wipe them with baby wipes, and then let them dry or wipe with a dry cloth, and you have a clean mirror which looks like you've been hours polishing! 


I use baby wipes also to remove my makeup, before I cleanse my face. I don't like to remove my makeup with the just the cleanser. I think it's better to wipe makeup off before cleansing your face. Baby wipes remove all makeup just as normal facial wipes do, they also leave the face soft, like they do with baby bums, and are less expensive tan facial wipes!! They are so delicate with the eye area and remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner with just one swipe! You just have to keep in mind that that's not enough ... so you still have to cleanse, tone and moisturize afterwards! 


After I apply my makeup, I always end up with my hands full of colours, some touch of waterproof mascara, foundation, shadows, etc. and baby wipes removes every little bit of it! 


Baby wipes have become a must have in my everyday Mary Poppins bag! They are life savers, cheap, and can be used for everything! 


I hope you haven't found this post weird!  but at least interesting enough to keep reading till this point! 


Much love 


Ruth x x 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true Ruth! Haha I'm from the baby-wipe clan too :P + they're odour-free so no extra chemicals xD

Tiziana
Rouge Reveries

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...