1.24.2012

January Delights

Hello dear readers ! 


*waves* I'm still here !! I know I'm not blogging a lot, but I have my first exams at University going on right now ... and I'm very very busy :S .. Good luck to all of you who have exams bdw give your 100% and you will do well for sure !! But hey ... still read this blog ok ? then go and continue studying !! :P This will be a short blog, and I'm going to let the pictures talk for themselves and not say a lot . I just want to let you know what I've been excited about lately . Since my social life is not exciting at the moment, I'm looking forward to explore and enjoy these trends and other non-fashion related items ... Take a look and don't forget to tell me what you think ! :) 




Pixie hair cuts! As soon as my exams are over, I'm going to reward myself with a hair cut ... not sure about how short ... but I want a pixie style for sure !!

I can't wait for the spring-summer season to arrive!! I'm excited about a lot of trends that are coming out.. especially pairing pastel pants with neon bags !!

My A-line ASOS coat is here !! Can't wait to wear it !!

I'm loving the idea of wearing a coat as a dress! Ideally the coat is a bit longer than mine, so that it can hide all the dress or skirt that you have underneath.

Demi Lovato is gorgeous. I love her voice, her personality, her songs, especially this song!! In the link you can see how she embraces the idea of wearing a coat as a dress... I love it!

One Direction's wardrobe is flawless! Seriously I have never seen these guys wearing something which I don't like! God bless their stylist!

My study partner .. Capuccino!! Yeah .. I'm excited about that .





I hope you enjoyed this blog-post! Good luck for exams and take care! 

Much Love 

Ruth x x 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...