2.05.2012

HEART TO HEART

Hello dear readers :) 

These are ten confessions a girl shouldn't do, but I still do. 
  1. I am a Malta song and eurovision fanatic. I always follow them and hope for my favorites to win. And yes I always hope we pass to the final and win. Sorry for believing in Miracles. 
  2. I believe in heaven and in God and I pray a lot, all day, everyday. And don't think that I'm lame because I'm religious. 
  3. I don't follow Chanel, Dior, Gucci or anything... I prefer to get inspired by street style which I can afford rather than catwalks. 
  4. I sometimes wear clothes I don't even like, but which are comfortable and keep me warm. 
  5. I hate being size 14, but I do nothing to get thinner. 
  6. I don't believe in myself, and I doubt my choices everytime I decide upon anything. 
  7. I follow way too many tv series just because love stories make me happy.
  8. I am very shy and afraid to talk to people which I'm not comfortable with, however I trust way too much easily. 
  9. When I'm home alone, I sing and dance to music, imagining I'm on a stage with people watching me.
  10. I have problems with time management and money management. I just can't control myself. 
You're asking yourself why I put these in a blog? Because I'm not perfect, I'm not pretending to be a perfect blogger, a role model or anything. I think my blog is sometimes trashy when compared to other, more professional ones. However, I still do it, because I do what I love, and I don't care of what people say.  I suffered from low self esteem for a long time, but I'm tired of conditioning my life to make it more appealing to others. 




I'm not trying to teach anything to anyone here. I may be way too honest, maybe I'll regret posting this, but that's how I am and If you don't like it, just don't follow.

Much love 

Ruth x x 





18 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, honest, short, and sweet. Lovely post :)
Glad to have you as a best friend!

Keep up the good work :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

mandekx idea kemm naprezza matt :D thankyou hafna habib tal qalb !!

ErikaS said...

loved it ruth! honest and open - it reflects your personality perfectly :) keep up the great work ;) xxxx

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou so much erika :D x x x x

Kri V said...

my favourite post so far :) keep up your fantastic character darling and NEVER change for anyone, it's never worth it :) keep up your good work! i love reading your posts!! :) xxxxx

Abigail Enriquez said...

Amazing post Ruth...though personally I think there's a pretty good lesson in it :) x

Abigail Enriquez said...

It's Abigail btw :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thanks a lot abi :D

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyouu kri :) x x

jeanelle said...

ehhh another good post! most of them are true and i'm sure we find it difficult to admit them ;)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thanks so much jean :)

MalcolmZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MalcolmZ said...

awesome qalbi!! sincerity and honest words!! keep it up! :) xxxx so proud of you :))

Ruth Scicluna said...

thanks my dear <3

itsawomensworld said...

hehehe...Malta song I love it too...its my guilty pleasure!

btw...your blog is not trashy at all! :)

Al :)
http://itsawomensworld1.blogspot.com/

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou so much :)

Maria Rocco said...

Well said Ruth :). Proud to say that you're my cousin xxxx

Ruth Scicluna said...

awwhh you're so sweet mar :) thanks a lot !! ly x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...