5.07.2012

Coloured Bottoms

Hello dear readers :) 

Lately, I've been obsessing about coloured pants, neon, pastel, warm, any colour. I'm going to show you some examples of outfits I created so that you can take a hint on how you could wear them and look fabulous. All the outfits are wearable and can be easily recreated, not just with jeans, but also with skirts or shorts. I'm sure you're going to relate yourself to at least one of them, so let me know which one is your favourite! :) 


I imagine this look on a tourist. It's simple, comfortable, and really fun for a summer morning, shopping, and an ice cream with friends by the beach. Even though I used two bright colours in the outfit, the look still looks great. Don't be afraid to wear neon this summer! 

My love for mint has no limits, and this mint jeans looks adorable with the yellow floral blouse. Pastels are my favourite thing this summer, I love how they make you look calm and happy, and they give the classic good girl look. Note how I paired them with nude brogues and bag so the pastel colours can stay the main focus of the outfit, but then added a bold and bright lip colour to make it more fun and have something which pops out and contrasts the light colours.  

This outfit is ideal for those girls with a colourful, girly and bubbly personality. Again here I paired a contrasting pastel colour to the outfit. Not everything has to match, but they need to compliment each other. 

This outfit is the most casual, ideal for when you're in a rush, and need to be comfortable for a busy morning. It's simple and feminine, and the print in the scarf changes the look from boring to interesting and fun. 
This outfit is smart yet casual. The light grey, pale yellow and white can be easily spiced up by adding bold and dark teal earrings, and nail polish. I used flat sandals to make it look casual, but with high heels and a small bag, this look would be great for a night out.  

This outfit is more edgy and wild than the others above, but still very wearable. The spikes on the bracelet and the leopard print gives the impression of a naughty girl, and I love how mustard looks with leopard print. 
 I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog because I really had fun making it :) 


Choose to shine ! 


Much love 


Ruth x x 





8 comments:

Carla said...

I love the first and the fourth set of outfits I could really imagine myself wearing them! The bag in the fourth and the sandals in the first are gorgeous.

xXMaNdAXx said...

wow I love this post! I love all the sets especially the one with the mint green jeans and the fuschia pants! gorgeous x

Ruth Scicluna said...

Thanks :) x x

Ruth Scicluna said...

thanks :) x x

Evella said...

love 'em all! can't choose! :) prosit! xxx

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou el :) x x

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

Love the combinations! Coloured denim is my latest fashion obsession and I have accumulated quite some different colurs :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thx :) x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...