7.10.2012

June Favourite Products

Hello readers! 

It is time to do my June favourite products! I have four products, which I recently purchased and have been using constantly in June, and plan to continue using them throughout the whole summer. 



I'm first going to talk about the CATRICE PRIME AND FINE. I use this a face primer, after I moisturise my face and before I apply my foundation. It gives a fresh and smooth feel to my skin, and it helps my foundation stay for long, even in mornings where the sun is at its best, and I'm sweating. It claims that it minimises pores, but I haven't seen any difference in mine. However I still recommend this product as I really think it does a good job as a primer which is especially ideal for summer. 

The RIMMEL STAY MATTE pressed powder and the RIMMEL WAKE ME UP foundation are my latest discovery for a flawless face. I've got a little sun tan, and my previous foundation was not matching my skin tone any more. I wanted something which gives my face a glow and evens out the skin tone, without looking heavy and cakey. The foundation gives a natural finish and glow, and only a few amount is needed as it is not thick and spreads and covers the face easily, allowing the skin to breathe. I love how it has a pump to apply it, so one can control how much product to apply, and not waste any. The powder also has a thin finish, and is ideal to mattify my oily skin. I take this with me whenever I apply makeup, and retouch my face with a little bit of product on my T zone. It does miracles and the skin remains natural and never cakey as long as you apply the pefect amount. 

I still want my skin to look flawless in summer, but you have to deal with the high temperatures and uncontrollable sweat! It's summer for goodness sake, less is always more. I think the combination of the catrice primer, and the rimmel foundation and powder are perfect for my skin and what I was looking for. 







Many of you have heard about the REVLON LIP BUTTERS. I have been reading great reviews about these products and have been wanting to try them for long. Finally they arrived to our little Island so I purchased one to try it, and see whether all the good things I read about them were true. Well, they are the the most moisturising lipsticks I have ever tried. They are also pigmented, fresh and creamy perfect for summer! I chose the colour SWEET TART (90) as bright lips are really in this summer. There are many beautiful colours to choose from, you will surely find one which you will love. Tell me what you think about the Revlon lip butters if you've already tried them!

Choose to shine! 

Ruth x x 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...