9.28.2012

Fall 2012 Accessories

Hello readers! 

Autumn is here, and even though the weather is still warm, I'm more than excited to start wearing Fall's newest trends. You don't have to spend a fortune on new clothes, but with simple basics and adding accessories you can create the perfect fall outfit for your own style. Here are my ten favourite fall 2012 trends in accessories: 


THE COMBAT BOOTS

THE TURBAN KNIT HAT

THE COLLAR NECKLACE 

STUDS AND SPIKES

THE CHELSEA BOOTS

TIGHTS 

HATS

ROUND OR CAT EYE SUNGLASSES

THE RUCKSACK 

THE BROGUES 

I will try to keep you updated with more trends for this season. 

Choose to shine!

Ruth x x 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...