4.12.2012

Makeup Collection and Storage

Hello dear readers ! 


In today's post I will show you my makeup collection without going into detail, with the aim to give you some ideas of some practical ways on how to store your own makeup. 

This is where I do my makeup and hair daily. It's my favourite part of my room :) I have my perfumes, nail polishes, hair tools, jewellery, and makeup all within reach and I could spend hours daily on that chair if I had time! 



My whole makeup collection. For some it may be a lot but for others it may be a few. To me, it is the perfect amount!  

(The straw bag has all my hair accessories so won't be reviewed below)


In this pair of large cups which I adore, I store / display all my lip products. In the first cup I have all my lip sticks and some samples on the plate, and in the second cup, I have all my lip glosses, lip stains and lip liners, and in the cup I have my lip savers. I think it is a perfect way to store your lip products because it is very handy and I can see them all and chose the ones I want easily. 

The way I store my eye shadows is a fun little DIY. This was originally a Ferrero Roche box, which I reused to store my quads and mono eyeshadows. I transformed the lid in a palette by sticking shadows which had broken up or which I removed from their original case. 

I keep all my brushes, (face and eye) in this Nivea mug, and my eye liners in this plastic case. It was originally the container of a souvenir! I thought it was the perfect size for my liners and voila, I reused it :) 

I keep the makeup which I use everyday, with which I make my everyday 10 minutes look in this straw container. I find it very practical, because I have all the products I use daily in the same place so that I can easily get ready everyday, especially early mornings! 


I have all my other makeup in this makeup bag. My other blushes, foundations, gel liners, etc and products which I do not use on a daily basis. 
I hope you got some ideas :) 


Choose to shine ! 


Much love 


Ruth x x 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post Ruth - I store my lipsticks in a candle holder but the cup is a great idea! :)

xx

xXMaNdAXx said...

love this post! i always love taking a look at other bloggers makeup collections lol :) Your big cup idea is great! i never thought i could put lipsticks into something like that so I might try it now :D

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Maria Rocco said...

Simple decorations but they are very useful !. good ideas :). i m in love with this blog <3. xxx

Elaine said...

Great post! I love seeing other peoples make up storage ideas.

www.beautyshewrote.info xx

Ruth Scicluna said...

thx tiz :) a candle holder is good too ! :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thx :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thx mar :)

ErikaS said...

Awwww i just love the cups where you store the lip products! Really original!! Haha and i use a ferrero roche box to store bracelets as well!.. Great post as usual ruth ! Keep it up :) x x x x x

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

Love the idea of storing lipsticks in big cups. I have been looking for a new way to store mine as I have accumulated quite a collection and this looks like the perfect thing!

Ruth Scicluna said...

thx dear :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thx erika :) glad you liked it !

Amanda said...

Your room is super cute! I love how you organize everything!

xx

Amanda
MyCowlick.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...