4.04.2012

March Favourite Products

Hello my dear readers :) 

Time for another favourites post, and today it is March's turn. 


  • The first new product I will review is The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil, which is of the same line of the products I reviewed earlier on my blog ( click here to view February Favourites). This tea tree oil is such a life saver. It is aimed to help dry and soothes spots and prevents others from growing. I find it especially great when I feel a spot which hasn't yet showed up, this helps the spot (which is still under the skin) to generally vanish overnight!  I apply two/three drops of it on a cotton bud and then press it on the area in particular (after I have cleansed, toned and moisturized my face before I go to bed.)  


  • The two next products aren't new for me, but I have been using them daily this month and have been loving them so much more lately than when I bought them months ago. The first one is the 'Tinted Day Creme for impure skin' from Biodroga Systems which I got at the pharmacy. I'm in the shade 01, sand touch. It works like a tinted moisturizer, which means you apply it after your cleanser and toner, and it acts both as a moisturizer and as a foundation. I like to add some concealer and a little bit of powder on top, but you don't need to. It is especially aimed for impure skin and I have noticed my skin to breathe during the day without getting too much oily. The tint of this product is also great, it doesn't look like you have any makeup on, but yet hides a lot of imperfections and evens out my skin-tone. A tinted day cream/ moisturizer is very practical for mornings, where you need to get ready fast and have no time for makeup, but still it gives you that flawless, effortless and natural look that all ladies want! I don't know if it has SPF in it, but it smells of sun-block, so I've convinced myself that it does! 


Note the small amount of product I use on my whole face daily. It spreads out really well and looks naturally on your skin. 


  • The last product for today is this eyeliner pen from Maybelline. It is so easy to work with and again, practical for everyday use. It allows you to do both thin and thick lines for different looks, I use it for my upper lash line and wing the ends a little bit, then I line my waterline with a pencil liner. Spend some time to learn how to manage it correctly, and you'll become an eyeliner expert in few days. It is very user friendly and the best part is that it is long lasting :) If you have oily eyelids like I do, make sure you use eye primer or foundation before using and it will stay on all day. 






Choose to shine ! 


Much love 


Ruth x x 





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great choice of products Ruth! I love the Maybelline eyeliner!! :) xx

Ruth Scicluna said...

thxx :) hi5 tiz :P

Evella said...

:) they look really good Ruth... prosit! I wish I had a tree of money and cut some everyday to buy new products hehe.... btw just had a blond moment and u brought me back to my senses this morning... remind me to tell u about it tonight haha!!! xxxxxxx keep it up!

Ruth Scicluna said...

yeah if you find a money tree give me some seeds so I can plant one too ta ! and i can't wait to hear what you did this time hahaha :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...