6.15.2012

My New Train Case !

Hello readers ! 

You know I had my birthday a while ago, and some of the gifts I received from my friends were a couple vouchers from Inglot. I have been wanting to buy a train case for long, and I figured out that this was a perfect opportunity to do so! It is perfect for carrying my makeup around, when I need to apply it on other people, now I can carry all my collection with me. Also now that in I'll be in my summer house and I don't have place to store my makeup, this is perfect for me to keep everything organised. 

SO THIS IS ME WITH MY TRAINCASE, LOOKING PROFESSIONAL 


THE TRAINCASE, CLOSED, YET STILL LOOKING CUTE

IT IS IN SIZE MEDIUM , FROM INGLOT


IT HAS SIX SHELVED COMPARTMENTS, AND A LARGER ONE AT THE BOTTOM
HERE IT IS OPEN, IT FITS ALL MY MAKEUP PERFECTLY

IN THE MIDDLE AND BIG COMPARTMENTS, I WILL KEEP MY BRUSHES, MIRROR, MAKEUP PALETTES, AND SOME BOTTLED PRODUCTS


YOU CAN SEE HOW THE COMPARTMENTS ARE FURTHER DIVIDED AND CAN BE ADJUSTED EASILY. I DIVIDED MY MAKEUP BY THEIR TYPE, FOUNDATIONS, LIPSTICKS, EYESHADOWS, ETC

AND THE SAME THING ON THE OTHER SIDE. I PUT THE THINGS I USE EVERYDAY ON THE TOP SECTIONS SO THAT I CAN REACH FOR THEM EASILY


That was a quick tour into my newest purchase. Shopping is definitely the best cure for exam stress! 


Choose to shine!


Ruth x x 







2 comments:

I dont use this anymore said...

I am very very jealous!!!

Evella said...

woww!! all that make up and everything is organised... FAB...!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...