6.19.2012

What to wear with NEON

Hello readers! 


In a week's time my official summer will have finally started. I still have two exams to prepare for, however, whenever I'm on a break from my studying, I always find myself going through fashion websites and magazines, and planning outfit ideas for summer. Those who follow my blog regularly, know that I'm all about making fashion for yourself, individuality, and shining. This summer is literally time to shine, in every sense, because the 80's trend, NEON is back. I have prepared some outfits on different ways of how I would wear neon without looking like Nicki Minaj! 

OUTFIT 1: MIXING NEON WITH OTHER COLOURS AND BLACK AND WHITE




OUTFIT 2: MIXING NEON WITH OTHER COLOURS


OUTFIT 3: MIXING NEON WITH NUDE COLOURS


OUTFIT 4: MIXING NEON WITH WHITE 

OUTFIT 5: MIXING NEON WITH PRINT

OUTFIT 6: MIXING NEON WITH BLACK AND WHITE 
I hope you've found this useful and maybe found an outfit which you would like to recreate. 


Choose to shine! 


Ruth x x 

5 comments:

Evella said...

love number 3 and 4 ... i word something similar to 3 but with a red dress instead... i so want to by pinky shoes! :) gl for exams xxxx

Ruth Scicluna said...

thanks el :)

Anonymous said...

Love this Ruth! Well done xo

A Possible Fantasy said...

in love with outfit no. 5!

ErikaS said...

love the neon and nude combo!! and the last one rocks too! XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...