6.06.2012

OOTD. White Sugar

Hello readers !


Here's another outfit of the day ! I love the 'mature' look it gives me. The crochet top is very versatile, and there are tons of different ways how to style it. This is one of my ways, and I think it's ideal for a conservative lady, or a busy mum who still wants to look fabulous! I hope you enjoy ! 










Crochet top : Pushka
Blue tank top : Promod
White Jeans : Bershka 
Bag : Accessorize 
Shoes : Peacocks
Ring : Accessorize 
Bracelet : Parfois
Earrings : Orsay
Sunglasses : Vintage 

Thankyou Robert Bajada Photography for the photos ! Check him out ! Great talent, and great friend ! 

If you're new to my blog and have liked this OOTD, make sure to check out my two previous OOTD's ! 
Click here and here to see them 

 ... and don't forget to like, and share with your friends! 

Choose to Shine ! 

Ruth x x 

6 comments:

Evella said...

prosit pretty lady :) love the top! :) :) xxxx

xXMaNdAXx said...

so pretty! love the crochet top! I've actually never been to pushka..i'd better go check out what they have though cause i'm loving crochet style tops at the moment :D x

http://blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Ruth Scicluna said...

It's my first and only purchase from pushka. It was my first time at the shop, I didn't like everything to be honest, but they have some great items, especially some of their shoes! It's at sliema near inglot :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou pupa :)

ErikaS said...

just gorgeous!!! the top is so classy! and i loveeee the accessories!! their pop of colour adds a really nice touch!

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou so much Erika ! x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...