3.11.2012

5 days, 5 outfits

Hello Dear Readers! 


At last I'm doing another outfit post :) and not just one! I'm showing you what I wore to school in the past week, 5-9th March 2012. The outfits are all outfits for everyday, jackets and layering can be added to adapt the look to the weather. Note that I had no makeup on since I don't wear makeup everyday. 

MONDAY:
I fell in love with the sweater immediately, love the colours, and I think it looks even better with the closed buttoned shirt underneath.. but this is of course optional

TUESDAY:
Colour Blocking green with red, and the feminine lace detail of the top matched the cute moustache necklace really well. 

WEDNESDAY:
The shirt is vintage, (thumbs up to my mother who had made it for herself!!) I love it's unique double breasted style and little buttons. I love wearing it buttoned up. Here I matched it with a faux-leather brown jacket and an owl necklace which I think added a more modern and edgy yet soft look to the shirt.


THURSDAY:
This oversized sweater is really fun, It can be paired with a buttoned up shirt underneath, but here I chose to wear a scarf, which matched the top really well. It is brighter and lighter than the blue stripes on the top, so popped out as a statement to the outfit. I paired it with a pair of dark jeggings (leggins which looks like jeans) so the top could flow around and the oversized and layed back effect came out perfectly. 

FRIDAY:
I had wanted to mix leopard print with mustard for long, and I think it looked really well. I paired it with the moustache necklace and red scarf to tone down the edginess of the leopard print top with something feminine and fun, and add a pop of colour to the outfit.


Choose to shine !! 


Ruth x x 

5 comments:

lm said...

in love with your mum's shirt <3

Anonymous said...

Wow Ruth! Gorgeous! x

Ruth Scicluna said...

I get compliments whenever I wear it! I proudly say it was once my mum's :D thx a lot :D x x

Ruth Scicluna said...

thanks dear x x

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

The mix and match of colours and clothes are very essential to churn new looks from the same wardrobe and it makes dressing all the more so interesting I could not tell you...nice colourful looks displayed here.organic cosmetic brushes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...