3.04.2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Trends

Hello dear readers :) 

Spring is around the corner and I can't wait to say hello! New seasons bring new trends and these are some of my favourites from next season :) I like mixing trends together, like white with neon, metallics and pastels, neons and pastels, mixing prints, and many other combinations.


  • White (white jeans, white blazer, anything white actually)
  • Pastels (mint is going to be my favourite one especially paired with yellow, pink, peal and denim... there's a whole post on how to rock pastels click here to read other blogpost :) )
  • Metallics (here I would go for some chunky accessories and shoes with a white dress, a sequined blazer or cardigan with something pastel, or a sequined skirt paired with a buttoned up denim shirt tucked inside ) 

  • Neon (I think I'm going to invest in a couple of bright handbags and pair of shoes, so I can rock this trend without going out of my comfort zone as I don't see myself wearing a bright neon top or dress) 
  • Prints (floral, navy [chain prints], tribal) for me, there is no spring without floral prints, we see it every time, so lets try to make something different with it this time, mixing different patterns (like 2 floral prints together, not floral with tribal together) is a trend I would like to explore this spring, here I would go with different sizes, so there's still one item which is like the main statement piece. 

Choose to shine !

Ruth x x 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very to the point Ruth! :)
XX

Ruth Scicluna said...

thx dear :)

ErikaS said...

well done ruth! interesting blog post as always! i especially love the metallic trend - really edgy yet feminine and fun :) xoxo

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou erika x x x

Kri V said...

great as always! :) xx

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou so much kri x x

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

Well done on compiling all trends in one post! I have been investing in a few key pieces for the neon/metallic trends and we'll see how I feel in them. If I feel brave enough, I will probably buy a few more items :P

Ruth Scicluna said...

ahh enjoyy :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...