3.05.2012

February Favourite Products !

Hello dear readers :) 


It's time for my February Favourites ! :) I haven't bought any makeup products this month because I was buying way to much, and not using the ones that I had already. So as for makeup, I re-discovered some products which I had abandoned, not because they weren't good enough, but because I got too excited about new products which made me use only the new ones! I will now try to at least come to an end of a product before buying another one, and end up eg. with a number of blushes of the same colour !! Not healthy for my bank account :/ 







Skincare is a must, its a matter of hygiene. My face is very oily and sensitive, and I got my first breakouts in form two. Back then, I wasn't really into all this stuff, and couldn't care less about breaking out and used to pick my spots continuously. Of course, this used to break me out even more .. yuuuckk :( When I finally realised what I was doing to my face, I started to wash my face regularly , brand after brand , I never found any products which solved my problem, and never wanted to go to a dermatologist, as it was never a severe acne which needed antibiotics. Now I finally realised what my problem was and found the ideal products for me and I'm finally seeing some good results !! :) 


I stopped exfoliating, as I think that might have affected my problems before, I think I used to over do it , and my skin was being irritated instead of healed! Pimples were being bruised with exfoliation and bacteria was spreading all over the face instead of removed! If I had realised that before I would have stopped immediatelly! I'm not saying that exfoliation is bad! It helps a lot with black heads, however, it should be applied only once or twice a week, and if pimples are present, avoid completely, or don't exfoliate that part as you would only be damaging your skin! 


I am loving the tea tree oil range form the body shop. They are suitable for blemished and oily skin, and cleanse the skin removing oil without over-drying the skin. My breakouts have minimised a lot this month, and scars are fading away slowly. I still have some tiny spots here and there, but not as severe as they used to be, and I thank this range for these results. The oil in my skin is finally also being controlled. I use my Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash, Toner and Lotion (moisturizer) twice daily, every morning and before I go to sleep. If I have makeup on before, first I remove my makeup with my famous baby wipes, and then cleanse , tone and moisturise, to make sure that every bit of makeup is removed and no pores are being clogged. 


Another good thing about these products is that they are quite long lasting and not very expensive ! I have tried many other brands, and some where much more expensive and had fewer amount of product, yet still they didn't work as well as these do, so I think that this range is really worth-it ! 


Choose to shine ! 


Ruth x x 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...