3.27.2012

Shoe Haul

Hello dear readers :) 


You know when you open your wardrobe, full of clothes, and yet feel that you have nothing to wear? Well that was happening a lot to me lately, and not because I don't have new clothes, I still have clothes with the tag still on because I haven't worn them yet! 


Sometimes I'm a real perfectionist, no one stands me during shopping, as I get really frustrated when I don't find what I want, and I waste a lot of time to figure out what to wear... people close to me call me a 'Qansha', which means that I'm really picky ! Yes I am, especially when planning outfits, both for weekends and for school, I always find that one thing missing in every outfit, which doesn't make me 100% sure about the look. I figured out that my major problem was that I needed some new shoes to complete my outfits, as I was always restricted of what to wear because I was limited when it comes to shoes. So it was time to go hunting for some new shoes, to have something else to spice up my outfits and help me mix and match and be able create new outfits. 


These below are the four pairs of shoes I bought today. I know not everyone is going to like them all four, but I chose to go for basic (goes with nearly everything), comfortable and practical, which for me are the 3 most important things in shoes. 








I got these black wedges at McBailey, my first reaction when I tried them on was 'oohh these are soo comfortable !' I needed a black pair of shoes for summer, because the ones I have are kind of 'wintery'. The  heel is not too much, but I don't have to justify myself for not wearing super high heels!



I got these sneakers from Bershka. These are going to be my 'go to' shoes for everyday this spring. Even though they are sneakers, the fact that they are leather gives an edge and combines sporty and comfortable with casual and cute. I imagine them looking really cute with a floral dress and cardigan, and with the classic jeans and t-shirt.





These black pumps are from McBailey. I needed a pair of black pumps which go with everything. Nothing special acutally, just a basic essential that every girl should own, but which I didn't until this morning :p




I know not everyone will like them, but I had decided I needed a purple pair of shoes when I saw a youtuber wearing black shorts, a green blouse and purple pumps and fell in love with her look immediately. When I saw these suede purple shoes on sale at Dorothy Perkins, I felt so lucky that they had my size! These will be great with a black and white outfit, or jeans and white, or to colour block with yellow or green :) Yayy I finally got my own purple shoes ! :D 






A pair of shoes was life changing to Cindirella, let's see what four pairs will do for me! 


Always choose to shine! 


Much love 


Ruth x x 

6 comments:

xXMaNdAXx said...

oh my! I love the pumps & the ballerina shoes! I think you're very brave for getting purple shoes as I'm usually abit scared of coloured shoes and tend to stick with the usual neutral tones.. which get boring after a while! you've inspired me to put a bit more colour :) btw never knew mcbaileys had shoes this nice! I'll be paying them a visit! x

Ruth Scicluna said...

neither I did know about mcbaileys! and they're really not expensive! they don't have a lot to choose from though, but the ones they have are quite nice :) they shoes are upstairs bdw, because I usually tend to forget that they have two floors :) i m glad you liked them :D thx x x x x

lm said...

OMG RUTH! I feel the same way right now...wardrobe full of clothes but the shoes don't go with them. Totally going on a shoe haul next week lol :)

My fave is the little bow flats <3

Ruth Scicluna said...

:) :) glad you understand me haha

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

I totally understand you Ruth! As a shoe addict, I can never have enough shoes. Didn't know McBailey have such a nice selection! Love the flats and the purple heels :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...