12.08.2011

10 most worn things :)

Hello dear readers :)


I'm back again with another blog! As of course you read from the title, this is a '10 most worn things' blog.. 


It is like my all time favourite things... the things I would re-buy over and over again, the things I would take with me on a deserted island , and that I think that every girl should own. I may sound a bit dramatic :P but I really get attached to my stuff !! 




1. My most worn piece of jewellery is this necklace I got from Promod. I get compliments about this necklace most of the times I wear it , I think its because of its dainty and feminine details. It really goes with everything and I'm loving the bird trend that's going on right now ! In summer I usually wear it with plain tops to dress them up, and in winter , I love wearing it under scarfs as it still shows up because it's quite long. I also love short bulky necklaces , especially this autumn/winter, with a little black dress, perfect for the festive seasons !! I've seen a lot of beautiful ones in shops.

Most worn jewellery - long necklace

2. My most worn accessory , of course is my sun glasses. I got mine and its cover from Orsay, I love big round sunglasses, but I'm thinking to buy a cat eye one soon! I use my sunglasses every morning, so I can sleep on the bus on my way to school  haha .. no really , I love them <3  In summer I wear them because of the sun ( duuh !! ) but I love wearing them in winter also, because they are also a way how to spice up your outfit and make it more interesting.. and look ohh soo misterous haha 

Most worn accessory - Sun Glasses


3. My most worn scarf. I know a scarf is also an accessory, but I couldn't choose between scarves and sunglasses, so I separated scarves from accessories :p ( I know I'm a rebellion! ) I have a full drawer of scarves ... scarves really changes boring outfits into more complete ones... Like when you're ready to go out and you know you have something missing.... probably it's a scarf ... I even have my summer scarves which (like with the sun glasses) they're not there to make you warm and cosy like the winter ones, but to give that boost to a plain and boring outfit. My most worn scarf is a huge black one which goes with everything in my wardrobe, I love it because its really enormous and I can wear it in many different ways. 

Most worn scarf - Large black scarf


4. My most worn bag is this brown faux-leather one from accessories. It was love at first sight with this bag , from the moment I saw it, I knew that someday it would be mine :') awwhh ! In fact , I had to go back for it because I couldn't stop thinking about it! And since the day that I bought it, It never left my arms. I know .. lovely story :') I use it every day for school and it fits everything inside .. Like the one Mary Poppins had.. One day I'll do a whats in my bag blog, and you'll be surprised of what fits inside that bag!!


Most worn bag - Brown Tote


5. My most worn piece of clothing is this white shirt. I have never had any piece of clothing that was worn as much as this shirt... whenever I don't know what to wear, I go for it ... and it solves every world problem! It can be worn in a lot of different ways, tucked in high wasted skirts or pants or not, sleeves rolled up or not, with a waist belt or not , in summer alone or in winter underneath a blazer or jacket ..  and with any colour!!!  I bought it when the lace trend was coming in and I wanted something lacey. I saw this shirt and fell in love, again ..  I think the lace makes it really feminine and its sheer so I wear a skin colour tank top underneath. 

Most worn piece of clothing - White shirt


6. My most worn shoes are these bootiesss <3 I can't say I wear them in summer also , but still they're the most worn shoes I have ... I got them this year because I needed a comfortable boots to go to school with, and that I can wear in the rain without my socks getting soaked up like they do with my other boots ... I really love them , though I think they tend to make my legs look shorter , hence fatter :( ... but I still wear them a lot! 


Most worn shoes - Brown Boots


7. My most worn perfume is  Aquolina Pink Sugar. It smells of sugar gummies and fruit and sweets and pink .. yes , it smells of PINK. I think barbie would have loved it!! As you can see I've used up a lot of it as I really love its smell... and It stays on for hours !!


Most worn perfume - Pink Sugar


8. My most worn makeup product ... well I couldn't choose one so I'm cheating here ... I have two products, my mascara and my lip stain ... 
Most worn makeup - Mascara and Lip Stain

The mascara is for me the most important piece of makeup ... It makes you feel awake and if it's a natural looking mascara, you may look like you're not wearing any makeup .. I have tried a LOT of mascaras, and I have a lot of favourites... but this is my newest one, the Sexy Curves from Rimmel. The brush shape manages to give volume and curve to every eyelash keeping them natural , and I love that it's really light and managable. 
The lip stain is a Maybelline Colour Sensational in the shade Lush Rose (130), it's a bit darker than my natural lip colour, so it gives a really natural and healthy look :) 

9. My most worn nail polish is an Essence Colour and Go in the shade Plum Perfect (28) . This dark plum colour is perfect for the autumn but goes well for every season. Essence nail polishes are really low in price and they have a large variety of colours where to choose from ... I won't tell you how much nail polishes I own because it's insane , but this is definitely my favourite one !


Most worn nail polish - Plum Perfect



10. And last but not least .. my most worn hair product. This is my Milk_Shake Glistening spray, which I spray every time I straighten my hair. It does miracles! It helps my hair to stay in place and not frizz and shine, but it does not look oily .. aaand it smells amazing :D


Most worn hair product - Non frizz spray


That's all for today ! 
I hope you enjoyed it ! 


Much love 


Ruth x x 

4 comments:

lm said...

What a great post :) I wanna do it this week, it's really fun heh! Do you think the glistening spray would work on curly hair? I'm getting a lot of frizz lately :( xxx

Ruth Scicluna said...

Thankyou Lara :) It may work ta ... On the bottle there's 'for frizzy hair' ... an 'to smooth the cuticle and eliminate firz leaving hair combable, soft and shiny' ... It's not specified that it's for straight hair... The brand Milk_Shake is only sold in hair dressing salons.. I got mine from my hairdresser but I beleive the hairdresser in valetta, the one behind the burger king, next to beautyplus has it ... So you could take professional advice from there too before buying it :)

Elaine said...

I love that brown bag so much, I need more handbags in my life!

Always great to find new malta bloggers, can't wait to read more posts.

Elle xx

www.beautyshewrote.info

Ruth Scicluna said...

It's true !! a girl can never have enough handbags ! :')

thankyou elle :) :) x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...