12.03.2011

Baby Steps :3

I finally got the courage to start this ! 

I've been following Makeup and Fashion gurus and bloggers these last 3 years and I can say that all I know about fashion and makeup , i got it from them. I really get inspired by their style, and usually gather ideas from different gurus and create my version of makeup look or outfit. I've been dreaming to start my own blog since last year, but I never found the courage to start. I worried about what people might say, maybe they'll judge me and think I'm bragging. But a very wise person today told me , that whatever you do , you can never be liked by everyone , so might as well do what you like and follow your dreams !! 
I talked about it to some dear friends , and i was impressed by their enthusiasm ! I'm really glad i have my friends to support me in this, and so I rolled up my sleeves and started writing my first blog post ! :3 

Amor de Girasol means Sunflower love , in Spanish. I looove Sunflowers , they represent positivity and looking at the bright side of everything, smiling and growing up to a better self :) 
Here I want to talk about what fashion means to me and not only fashion and makeup, and maybe I'll inspire some of you , just like I was inspired by others. Just keep following me and you'll know what I'm talking about =p =p 

To me , looking good is only the result of feeling good. You cannot pretend that people like you, and believe in you, if you don't believe in yourself  Once you accept your flaws and be happy of who you are , you will transmit happiness and people see the best in you. Fashion and Makeup make you look good yes, but you should use them to highlight your natural beauty, not to hide yourself!! Never try to look like everybody else, cos you are unique , and only you can be you ! Accept compliments , and learn from constructive criticism that your loved ones may give you. 

Choose friends who want your best and that make you happy , Do what you love and makes you smile, Love everyone as long a s you live , and Laugh as long as you breathe!! 

much love ! 

Ruth x x 


6 comments:

lm said...

What fun! A new Maltese blogger :) I'm following obviously! You should join http://www.facebook.com/groups/201274786556946/ - it's a FB group for all Maltese bloggers to share links of their posts and stuff ;)

www.boffism.blogspot.com

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou lara ! i m following you too :) and i ve watched some of your vids! i love your style :D

Unknown said...

Wonderful start ruth :D
"wise person" haha

Happy you're doing what you love!!! Keep it up :D

www.rougereveries.com

Ruth Scicluna said...

thx so much tiz :)

MaltaAmateurBloggers said...

Thanks for the referral Lara! - We'll do our best to expose your work as much as possible! :)

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou :) much appreciated !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...