10.16.2012

Men of the Army

Hello Readers! 

Today I decided to do a quick blog post for the guys out there who often ask me to blog about men's fashion trends. My favourite trend on guys this Fall is by far Military trend. Camo-jackets are really fun to wear and are very versatile and double breasted military inspired coats and jackets take the outfit to another level, they look so expensive and gorgeous. Those guys who are not so adventurous with clothing, can go for dark olive green jackets or trouser, pair them with denim, and you can never go wrong. Girls like guys who make them feel safe, and what better than a guy whose clothes are inspired from soldiers? Here are some street-style outfits so you can have a better idea of this trend. 











Choose to shine! 

Ruth x x 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff prior to and you're just extremely fantastic.
I really like what you've got here, certainly like what you're stating and the way
in which through which you assert it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.
Feel free to visit my weblog ... mulheres procuram homens casados

Anonymous said...

I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. I like your writing style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...