10.29.2012

My Style : The Red Skirt

Hello Readers


You know how we tend to associate Winnie the Pooh with a red T shirt, and Marge Simpsons with a green dress ? Everyone has a piece of clothing which they wear over and over, and people tend to relate the particular item to the person. I have a favourite skirt, my high waisted red skirt, which I have worn countless times, in countless different ways. I think anyone who knows me has seen me wearing this skirt. It is really comfortable and versatile, and if I could wear it every day, I would. This skirt is such a must have in my closet, it solves world crises, I feel like I have turned into my super hero outfit when I have it on. Whenever I'm in a what-to-wear problem, I always turn to it and life is happy again. I'm not saying that everyone should own a high waisted red skirt, but I'm going to show you my favourite ways to wear mine.


Outfit #1: Skirt Stradivarius - Top Zara - Bag Miss Selfridge - Shoes McBailey
Outfit #2: Skirt Stradivarius - Top Stradivarius - Bag Accessorize - Shoes New Look
Outfit #3: Skirt Stradivarius - Top Zara - Bag Berska - Shoes Stivaletti
Outfit #4: Skirt Stradivarius - Top Pull and Bear - Cardigan Peacoks - Bag Accessorize - Shoes Mc Bailey - Necklace Accessorize

In the following outfits, the skirt is paired with items so that the outfit is good for fall and the colder weather. I added a grey tights instead of a black one because I think it's more warm and settle like this. 


Outfit #5: Skirt Stradivarius - Shirt Jennyfer - Bag Accessorize - Shoes Peacocks
Outfit #6: Skirt Stradivarius - Top Zara -  Cardigan Pull and Bear - Bag Accessorize - Shoes New Look
Outfit #7: Skirt Stradivarius - Top Zara - Bag Berska - Shoes Stivaletti
Outfit #8: Skirt Stradivarius - Top Piazza Italia - Bag Accessorize - Shoes Peacocks - Tights New Look
Outfit #9: Skirt Stradivarius - Jacket New Look - Bag Accessorize - Shoes New Look

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and appreciate how versatile the skirt is. As seen in the outfits above, the skirt is not only versatile in season, but can also be dressed down for an everyday look, or else dressed up for a more sophisticated and chic look.

Choose to Shine! 

Ruth x x 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...