10.25.2012

OOTD : Not Just A Doll

Hello Readers

I decided that the best way to give you ideas on outfits for this season, is showing you actual outfits that I would personally wear. Here is an outfit of the day, which reflects my personality quite a lot. I love pairing T-shirts with high wasted skirts because in this way I manage to dress up the T-shirt or dress down the skirt. Here the look is dressed up with heels and blazer, but with flats and a cardigan, a similar look can be turned casual and worn for everyday. 









T-shirt : Zara
Skirt : Bershka
Blazer : Mexx
Bag : Accessorize
Shoes : Peacocks
Earrings : Orsay
Ring : Accessorize
Sunglasses : Mango

A big thank you to my friend and photographer Robert Bajada. Don't forget to like this talented guy's page 'HERE' !!

I promise you more outfit posts in the following weeks, so make sure you keep following if you want to stay updated.

Choose to shine!

Ruth x x

2 comments:

ChArLiRoCkS said...

Love it! (Especially those sunnies!! xD) Prosit Ruth! :) xxx

Ruth Scicluna said...

thankyou dear :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...